Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Wednesday's Weigh In!!!

Not much time, but since I didn't write up a post about my weigh-in last week, I have lost 3 pounds!!!

I am thrilled about the results and I think I may be able to attribute it to an increase of my consumption of lowfat dairy products!!!

It has been proven that if you increase your lowfat dairy consumption, you will eliminate 100% more fat from your body. Something about how the dairy products don't allow you to absorb as much fat from your food. COOL, Huh???

Anyway, I am thrilled about the news and it is just a few more days until our FINAL WEIGH-IN...

Oh and by the way, I earned my 15 pounds lost sticker!!! WOOHOOO!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Mom said...

Cool beans! I am glad for your loss, I still am up, but hoping to get back down soon.

Anonymous said...

wow you have lost 15 pounds! congratulations. i cant wait to say that myself!

Barbara H. said...

Congratulations!! Great work!

Tiffany said...

great job on losing 3 lbs. I had a baby in August-I have lost all the weight I gained from that pregnancy and now working on the weight I gained from pregnancy #1-I have 14 lbs to go-then I'll be working on the "dating weight", the weight I gained when I started dating my husband-that is 46 pounds-YIKES.

anyway. congrats on the 3 lbs lost-keep it up

Anonymous said...

3 lbs. is awesome! Congrats on the 15 pound button...

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Yayyyyy! Great job!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Woohoo! Congratulations to you! That's awesome.
Path to Health

amma15 said...

3 lbs in one week is awesome! what kind of low fat dairy specifically do you consume? I've been eating activia yogurts and low fat string cheese....but that's about it for my lowfat dairy.