Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday's Weigh In!!!

Okay...back again!!! This week I am doing the same challenge...that is 300 minutes of exercise, 28 fruits and veggies, 100 push-ups and 100 crunches. Last week, due to busyness, I was unable to complete my exercise challenge, but I am determined this week...Lord willing!

This week I am ALL SMILES...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


WHY, YOU ASK??
I have lost 1.4 pounds this week!!! I am elated, more than a 1 pound loss!!! YIPPEEE!

I am learning that these "baby steps" down the scale are better than nothin'. And this week even if I didn't lose, I would be happy because I am noticing a change in my body. My hips have changed especially. I am definitely seeing visible changed and for that I am thrilled. I am not quite sure what my "ideal" weight should be yet, I am guessing that 20-23 more pounds loss would be my ideal, but I won't know until I get there.

I am really going to try to press on and do my exercise today...although my darling daughter was up half the night!!!

I must remember the end results! If I keep going and don't slack off, I will see end results sooner.

And if you had just a small victory this week, even though it may be small it is a victory (even if you just maintained), it is STILL a victory and all these little victories ADD UP! They add up to one great BIG VICTORY.

Don't be discouraged. REMEMBER reach for the goal, reach for the prize!!! Good health is worth it!!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Now, my goal is to lose about 23 more pounds, but if I lose just 20 pounds by the end of the year I will be thrilled!!! I am a little more than 6 pounds away from losing those 20 pounds!!! I don't know how fast it will come off, but I KNOW it will come off with persistence! So, persist, I must!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Join me won't you? Look Great in 2008!!! And if you need a little more assistance, join me at Spark People...I am KICKBOXINGMOM!!! I think I will be a lifetime member at Spark People!

4 comments:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Congrats on the loss this week! That's great!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love your upbeat attitude! I am hoping to reach 20 by the end of the year too! You and I are running neck and neck, but I have a whole lot more to lose than you do.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the loss! You are making great progress.
Path to Health

amma15 said...

Congrats, that's great!!!