Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Exercise Diary AND Food Diary

Tonight I did Billy Blanks 8-minute Tae-Bo workout. I am sweaty and feel pretty good after it!

Last evening, I also did a Billy Blanks Tae-Bo workout...that is, Basic Boot Camp. Although I can't do the sit-ups yet--that is too painful for my neck--I was able to do my push-ups, which I am thrilled about. I have always had weak wrists and push-ups usually aggravate the problem, but so far they don't hurt. With the sit-ups, I almost was able to hold myself up with my abdominal muscles, but not quite. There is a certain way you have to do crunches in order to not hurt your neck, and I am physically unable to do that right now. I hope to work up to it, but if not, I will continue to do my standing crunches...they basically do the same thing!

As for my Food Diary...
I have been keeping one for the week in a notebook because I just haven't had much computer time, but I will post it for today.

Breakfast
Coffee with creamer (95)
Protein Bar (270)
Total: 365

Lunch (snack)
1 cup Skim Milk (90)

Actual Lunch
Instant Breakfast (250)
Total: 340 (705)

Dinner
Chicken (125)
Tator Tots (170)
Salad with Ranch dressing (55)
Carrots (35)
1/4 of 6 inch pizza (100?)
Hot Apple Cider (120)
Total: 605 (1310)

Snack
Strawberry Banana Smoothie (made with fat free yogurt) (275)
Total: 275 (1585)

1 comment:

Donetta said...

I love how the exercise makes me feel so alive, don't you! good job!