Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Food Diary

Breakfast


  • 1 cup of coffee with cream (70)
  • Protein Bar (190)
  • Total: 260

Lunch


  • Chicken Wrap
  • ~1 chicken tender, not breaded (103)
  • ~lettuce (free)
  • ~plain yogurt, 2 T (16)
  • ~salsa (free)
  • ~tortilla (120)
  • 2 bites of pizza crust (25)
  • Total: 264 (524)

Snack

  • Apple Crisp (300)
  • Chai Tea, 2 cups (20)
  • Total: 320 (844)

Dinner

  • Pizza, 2 slices (600)
  • Total: 600 (1444)

Snack

1 comment:

Donetta said...

Hello, Thanks for your visit the other day. Sorry for hte delay to get back to you. It has been sorta crazy here. I tell ya that meme really gives me great motivation. I have also had to use some cortisone for a medical problem I am having . I feel like the ever ready bunny on caffeine. Wow. I might as well take advantage of it.
It sounds like you have a fantastic family , a wonderful quiver full. Children are such a gift. Come on back by . I'll place you on the side bar. It is nice to meet you.