Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Friday, November 2, 2007

Food Diary

Yesterday was a good day for my calorie counting, however I didn't bother to write anything down. We went to another family's house for dinner, so we got back quite late and I didn't bother writing it up on my blog.

Breakfast


  • Coffee with Creamer (130)
  • Protein Bar (190)
  • Total: 320

Lunch


  • Chicken wrap
  • ~chicken (103)
  • ~tortilla (120)
  • ~lettuce (free)
  • ~plain yogurt (15)
  • Chai Tea (10)
  • Total: 248 (568)

Dinner

  • Supreme Pizza (600)
  • Salad w/salad dressing (35)
  • Carrots (35)
  • Total: 670 (1238)

Snack/Dessert

  • Apple Crumb Pie, large slice (500)
  • Chai Tea, 2 cups (20)
  • Total: 520 (1758)

No comments: