Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wednesday's Weigh In!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Let me just say right now, I am beginning to believe my scales!!! I lost another 2.2 pounds this week!!!

A few things that I am doing right, (for me anyway) are:

  • 1. Keeping my food diary ONLINE!!!
  • 2. Counting my calories and sticking to it.
  • 3. Decreasing my caloric intake each week after my weigh in.
  • 4. Exercising when I can...not often enough, but maybe I will find the time.

My results so far...

  • 1. A total weight loss of 9.2 pounds...after 4 1/2 weeks of counting calories.
  • 2. Inches lost all around...totalling 6 inches.
  • 3. I seem to have more energy.
  • 4. I have a better attitude about my figure.
  • 5. My clothes are fitting looser.

If you are wanting to lose weight and need a little support and motivation, join us at Tales from the Scales!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! You are doing great!! Keep at it, the exercise will really help define your new body.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Awesome progress! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Diana Swallow said...

WOW you are doing such a great job!!! congrats on the weight loss

Amity said...

You are doing so awesome....I on the other hand om not...I am 1 lb heavier then I was when I started,oops. I am going to get back on track starting monday *sigh*