Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Food Diary...Day 1

Breakfast

  • 3 Cups Coffee with lots of creamer & little sugar (210)
  • Rolled Oats with coconut, EV Organic Coconut oil, lots of cinnamon, 3/4 t sugar & salt (450)
  • 1 small pecan shortbread cookie (50)

Lunch

  • Crunchy chicken wrap with fresh tomatoes, lettuce** & ranch dressing (300+120+80)
  • Tomatoes slices**
  • 3 small pecan shortbread cookies (150)

Snack

  • granola bar (150)

Dinner

  • BBQ Chicken leg Quarter (250)
  • green beans**
  • whole grain corn cake (150)

Total Calories: approx. 1910 (my recommended caloric intake is 1883 calories, I only went over by 27 calories)

Recommended caloric intake for a sedentary person= weight x 11, +500 nursing mother*, -300 weight loss.

*If not nursing mother, do NOT add 500 calories.

**I consider these vegetables freebies.

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Welcome to the Tales from the Scales Challenge! Glad to have you.
Path to Health

motherofmany said...

Ok, fine, you win. I'll do it. ;)

I haven't kept track of my calories, but I'll start tomorrow. Accountability is good!