Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Exercise Diary

Today I did Billy Blanks Tae-Bo Flex. I wasn't quite as sore as I thought I would be and my muscles remembered what I did when I lost weight (by exercising with Tae-Bo) before.

I forgot how much I really enjoy doing Tae-Bo. I am not extremely coordinated when it comes to aerobic dancing, or stepping, so I opted to do Tae-Bo and I really, REALLY like it! I think I like the Tae-Bo Cardio and Tae-Bo Flex DVDs the best of all the workouts that I have done with Billy Blanks. He seems to explain how to do the exercises better than on his other videos. AND the results are usually better because you are doing the exercise properly!

However, it seems that I cannot get in my exercise until really late at night. Tonight I started around 10 p.m. and finished about the same time as Monday night. But, I guess it is better that I do my exercise so I can lose this annoying extra weight than it is to just give up for the day! You can't lose weight thinking about exercise, now can you?!

My goal is to press on toward the prize! Not to give up! And to feel comfortable with my size again!

Happy Losing!

1 comment:

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

I am IMPRESSED that you do your workout so late! I just want to collapse at the end of the day and you're doing Tae-Bo! Good for you!