Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Food Diary

Who's counting days? I kind of got lost for a while, lost in busyness & company so I not going to count days anymore, but I will continue to post my food diary as often as possible.

Breakfast
  • Coffee with lots of cream, 3 cups (180)
  • Balance Bare Bar (210)
  • Pumpkin Streusel Cake, very small piece, (100)

Lunch
  • Turkey Ham, 3 oz. (225)
  • Large salad (free)
  • Light Italian Salad dressing, 2T (35)
  • Small piece of a protein bar (37)

Dinner
  • Sloppy Joe on Rye & Pump Swirl (300)
  • Tator Tots, 12 pieces (170)
  • Salad (free)
  • Light Italian Salad Dressing (35)

Snack
  • Pumpkin Pie (280)
  • 3 cups Skim Milk (270)

Total: 1842, Just RIGHT! I have had to recalculate my required food intake for weight loss which is now 1850 calories per day, so just a little under is OK!

The plan is still to incorporate exercise into my weight loss regimen, hopefully I will have time in the next few days! Today I did a little Kid Lifting...or in other words, I used my 2-year-old as a weight and did some bicep curls...boy, I really felt it in my arms when I was done!

No comments: