Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Post

My journey to weight loss starts here.

I am a mother to seven, and I am 35 pounds over what I should be. I have lost the weight before and I can do it again. As the years have passed it has been tougher to lose weight, but I am determined.

Determined to look like myself again. Determined to be physically attractive to my husband. Determined to be healthy for my children.

With God's help, I will lose the weight. I will win the fight. I will become myself once again.

I will keep a food journal online and I will be accountable to all who read.

May God Bless You All.

No comments: