Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Food Diary...Day 3 (Monday)

Breakfast

  • Balance Bare Bar (210)

  • Coffee (225)

Lunch

  • Ham, Cheese & Tomato Panini on Rye & Pump swirl (550)

Dinner

  • Crunchy Chicken, lettuce, tomato & ranch dressing wrap (450)
  • Birthday Cake ..very small piece (200)
  • Vanilla Ice Cream 3/4 cup (225)

Total: 1860 (Again, right in my goal range!!!)

I attempted to do a little Tae-Bo Monday evening, but I was not able to do the entire session due to a crying baby. I will try again Tuesday.

No comments: