Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Food Diary...Day 5

Breakfast
  • Coffee, 2 cups (120)
    Balance Bare Bar (210)
  • Tapioca pudding, 1/4 cup (65)

Lunch

  • Meatloaf on 1 slice rye & pump swirl bread w/mustard (355)
  • cucumbers (free)
  • 1 whole tomato (free)

Snack

  • Tapioca pudding, 1/2 cup (130)

Dinner

  • Oriental rice casserole, 2 cups (785)
  • Cucumbers & tomatoes (free)

Snack

  • Tapioca pudding, 2/3 cup (215)

Total: 1881

I was afraid I overdid it with the pudding this evening! But my tummy still felt hungry, so I went for it! I am not eating as healthy as I have in the past, but such is life! My actual caloric intake should be 1872, that is if I am sitting around all day, 9 extra calories isn't going to kill me. In fact, I probably should be eating slightly more, but I don't want to assume either. Since I am NOT presently involved in an exercise regimen, I will eat according to the sedentary lifestyle.

No comments: