Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

YIKES!!!!

I just realized that I may not hit my goal by January 8! The only way is if I lose 3 lbs. a week! I just don't see that happening. I currently have 37 pounds to lose in 13 weeks, that is approximately 3 lbs. per week. Although I can't predict the future, I certainly don't see myself getting it ALL off in time. Maybe I am just panicking too soon, I don't know. But what I do know is that I have not lost it that fast before, except right after I had my fifth child. She nursed so much that I was back to size by the time she was two months! My newest DD doesn't nurse THAT much and she is already two-months-old.

I know, I know...I mustn't get discouraged! I just need to go for it! And you better believe I will!

I just need someone to kick me once in a while and tell me to get off my duff and exercise! Or to tell me to make time for it...I don't necessarily sit on my duff all day long either.

I MUST WIN THE BATTLE!
I MUST WEAR MY WEDDING RINGS AGAIN!
I MUST WEAR MY FAVORITE DRESS AGAIN!

I am not giving myself any choice. I WILL do it! I WILL! Whether or not it is by the deadline, what difference does it make? As long as I press on toward the goal!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

wow 7 kids, I know what it's like at your house. My SIL has 6 herself. I just had my 3rd on August 2nd (our second is in heaven).

Good luck losing the weight. And even if you don't meet your goal by Janauary 8th you can still get as close to it as you can and what a difference it'll make!!

I just met my first weight loss goal about 3 weeks late, but it still feels great. I've lost all they baby weight from my third pregnancy-now I need to lose the baby weight from my 1st/2nd by the end of the year. Keeping my fingers crossed to make this goal.