Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Food Diary...Day 4

Breakfast


  • Balance Bare Bar (210)
  • 2 1/2 cups coffee with lots of creamer (150)

Lunch


  • Crunchy chicken (250)
  • cucumbers & tomatoes (free)
  • green beans (free)

Snack

  • Granola Bar (100)
  • Green tea with lemon & stevia (free)

Dinner

  • Meatloaf, 1 serving (275)
  • Mashed potatoes, 1 1/2 servings (350)
  • Gravy, 1/4 cup (120)
  • Raw milk, 1 1/4 cup (190)
  • green beans (free)

Total Calories (so far): 1645

*Since I think I may have lost one pound, my refigured caloric intake should be 1872 total calories. I am going to have to let my stomach empty before I stick anything else in it, but I have to get those extra 227 calories before bed due to the fact that I am a nursing mother. So I will post my evening snack later.

Snack:

  • Homemade Tapioca Pudding, 1 cup (260)

Grand Total: 1905 (about 33 more calories than my goal, but still below the amount that I need to maintain the weight I am now...which I don't want to maintain my weight, but lose it!)

No comments: