Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday's Weigh In...I got the Wrong day...I think!

So I did Wednesday's Weigh-In on Tuesday! Anyway...It looks like I might have lost 1 pound and a total of 2 1/2 inches on my body! I measured my hips, thighs, and waist.

I have not fully started an exercise regimen yet, but I plan to. I have a treadmill, an elliptical, and several of Billy Blank's Tae-Bo videos and DVDs.

I have used his Tae-Bo Cardio and Tae-Bo Flex in the past, I have also used the 8-minute workout, and the Tae-Bo Advanced 1 & 2. Just before I found out I was pregnant, I got Billy's Boot Camp so I have yet to try that. Anywho, hopefully time will allow me to workout again...with seven children (one being a newborn baby) and homeschooling, I find time to be a thing of the past. But I will keep pressing on!

I AM DETERMINED TO LOSE THIS EXTRA BAGGAGE!!! All 35 pounds of it!!! Actually 37 pounds.

To join us go to Tales from the Scales Look Great in 2008 Challenge!

7 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like you are really raring to go. I love my treadmill. It is not the most intense way to work out, but it has healed my herniated disk in my spine and firmed up all of my muscles. Just walking. Well, I do walk on an incline and I do push it, but even after nearly 6 months I am not quite up to 4 mph and I am at 7% incline. I started at 2 mph and 2% and have worked up slowly. I am amazed at what it has done for my body overall.

Have a wonderful week!

Monkey Kisses said...

I am right there with you.. i lost 25 lbs so far since the birth of my chunky monkey.. but i have 25 more to go.. YUCK!!!! gotta keep pressing on.

JenLive! said...

You have 7 kids and only 37 extra pounds? Wow! I bet there are ways that you can incorporated exercise into your daily routine. Maybe chase the kids around the block. Or have them chase you :)
Good luck! You can do it!

Monkey Kisses said...

Thank you.. I have a treadclimber that I use. I should switch it up with some workout video's i have, but i do vary it with doing a little bit of weights as well.. Thank you for the advice

Crooked Eyebrow said...

keep it up! I think getting motivated and moving is the hardest part and you are doing wonderfully!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Good for you! Congrats on the loss.
Path to Health

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That's great about the loss! Good for you! Good luck this week!