Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesdays "Weigh In"

Well, I can't tell much from the scales because mine aren't working quite right. You see, a while back someone dropped something on them and broke the plastic piece over the numbers and put a hole in the number thingy so I think that I may have lost 1 pound, but I am not positive on that.

HOWEVER, I just happened to measure my waist, hips and thighs the other day AND...GUESS WHAT!!!! I have lost an inch around my waist, 3/4 of an inch around my hips, and 3/4 of an inch around each of my thighs!!! WOOOOHOOOO! My calorie counting is working!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!

I thought my clothes were beginning to feel looser!!! I guess that explains why!!!

For all those out there that are reading this...DON'T GIVE UP!!! PRESS ON TOWARD THE GOAL! PRESS ON!!!

1 comment:

Amity said...

Way to go!!! Too bad you have broken scale....LOL, I know that goes with all the littles. It is nice to put a face with the blog :-)