Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi! I am a Blessed Mommy to eight children, and yes, they are all mine (& my husband's)!!! So if you haven't guessed, I have weight to lose from my last pregnancy. I am not able to diet due to the fact that I am nursing. However, I am trying my best to eat well... lots of fruits & veggies... I haven't updated this blog since 2008, so I am getting ready to get started again here in 2009.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Food Diary...Day 7

Breakfast


  • Coffee with lots of creamer, more than usual (150)
  • Balance Bare Bar (210)

Lunch

  • Meatloaf on 1 slice of pump & rye swirl bread (355)
    Tomatoes & Cucumbers (free)

Snack

  • Granola bar(100)
  • Skim milk, 1 cup (90)

Dinner

  • Spaghetti, 1 cup (200)
  • With Meatballs & Sauce, 4 (180, sauce free)
  • parmesan cheese 1 1/2 T (30)
  • Salad (free)
  • With Light dressing, 2 T (35)
  • 1 slice French bread (75)

Total: 1425 Wow! No wonder I am hungry! I will definitely be rewarding myself with a snack later!

Snack

  • Skim milk, 2 cups (180)
  • Protein Bar (250)

Grand Total: 1855...Yeah! And I was running all over the house today trying to clean it up!

No comments: